Alright, well, I am officially as confused as I can be, I think.
Today is, at the earliest, 15dpo, and at the latest, 18 dpo. (Days past ovulation) Which means that my little friend is officially late.
I went in this afternoon for my Beta (hCg) blood test, which should tell me, officially, if I am pregnant or not.
Stay tuned for the results.. I will go ahead and update the results, since you guys have been kind enough to read and respond to my blogs.. It's fun having readers!
-Megan
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oooooooo. The plot thickens. :) Where do you guy s live at again Miss Megan? Foor some reason I'm thinking Houston...am I right?
We're praying for positive results!!!
My fingers are crossed!
I am praying my behind off. Seriously, I have some good feelings about this. Please GOD!!
-Lexi
Post a Comment