So sorry to all of you loyal readers out there. I know it's been a while since I posted, but I needed to think a while.
When I last left you, Baron and I had just found out we were pregnant again. It was so very early, as those of you who are currently ttc (trying to concieve. remember that one, I'll probably use it often) understand, I am a pee-on-a-stick-aholic.
www.peeonastick.com (for those of you who are ttc, and have never seen this sight, you will too become poas-aholics! haha..
Baron and I never let ourselves get too excited, until we make it to that first dr. appointment, but that hardly ever happens. It happened the first time, and that was it. We are dealing alright, I hate to say that after the fourth miscarriage it becomes old hat, but we didn't get a chance to really even get our hopes up this time. I knew I was pregnant for 3 days before I started bleeding. Somebody recently said that maybe it's something else thats making that hormone, not a pregnancy... lets all pray that it's not that, as that is a rare form of cancer. otherwise, it pretty much doesn't happen. We are moving on, just with another small hole in our hearts.
In other news, I started school 2 weeks ago. fun fun! I am actually having a good time, though things have not been easy. I finally got my financial aid, and since I had some left over money that had to be used for "educational" purposes, I bought myself a laptop. I am now mobile. :) yahoo!
I am already feeling behind as I had to miss 2 days of school due to the fact that my mother had to be admitted to the hospital last wednesday for some cardiac monitoring and tests. She was complaining of chest pain and it was scaring her. Anyway, turns out the pain itself was from a pinched nerve in her neck, not a heart attack. But she did have an "episode" while she was hooked up to the monitor on thursday night, that startled the nurses, but no cause was found, and they have sent her home. While a little worried, I am pretty confident, as she was at the best cardiac care hospitals in the state. With such a strong family history of heart problems, they did very extensive testing, and found nothing, so praise the Lord!
Lets see.. We continue our foster-adopt training on the 18th of september, and we are both looking forward to that class. Please keep us in your prayers as we juggle our work and school schedules to make this happen. Please also keep us in your prayers that we will be able to be open to God's will, and be ever prayerful our selves through this process. Please pray that we are able to learn what we'll need for this journey ahead!
That's about it for now folks, Love you all!
-Megan
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Megs! I am so sorry to hear what a hard time you have had recently. You are in my prayers sweet friend. Call me this week if you need anything, I have lost my voice, but my ears still work just fine.
I hope that we can see you all sometime soon...But then again we are all very busy. I was thinking about having a fun Pre-Thanksgiving party at place...lots of food, lots of games and lots of fun...maybe we should do that every month. I love food and friends and fun.
Anywho, you are in my prayers!
Steph
Just saw about your loss over on Mel's site. I'm so, so sorry. I'll be thinking about you.
I am so very sorry to hear about your losses. I am new to your blog but I just wanted to send lots of hugs your way.
I'm glad you have some exciting things in line: school, your foster-adopt training...I am looking forward to what lies ahead for you.
I was directed here from Lost and Found and I'm so sorry for your loss.
You're both in my thoughts and prayers.
I came here from the lost and found too. I'm sorry for your loss.
I am so very sorry. HUGS!
So sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for healing and for peace for you and your husband.
We are also adopting through the foster system; we're awaiting placement ... limbo, in other words! I'll be checking back to see what good news you have to share in the future!
Post a Comment