Wow..
I am incredibly anxious.
I have been nesting like crazy. Yesterday I organized the bathroom stuff into small Ikea containers based on their purpose. Hair stuff in one, nail stuff in another, feminine supplies in another and make up divided up by facial feature. I'll have to take a picture and upload it. Anybody who knows me knows that's a little beyond what I normally do when it comes to cleaning. I have also scrubbed the walls in the kitchen. I had no idea how much coloring was done on my walls until I bent over. It was mostly in Light yellow crayon. My Godson is smart. If you're going to color on the walls, you might as well do it in yellow so you don't get in trouble.
The kitchen is completely cleaned, down to the floor boards being wiped down. It's not perfect, but it's good enough. I As I have one of the bedrooms to paint and all three to decorate before the kids come, I want to leave enough time to get their rooms all decorated and fun.
I have also been incredibly fidgety. I am trying to find ways to relax.. but it's not really working.
:)
When you know your "interactions with the children will be monitored" it is really nerve wrecking! I think I am going to like our social worker, but I am still a bit nervous. I think I am just going to pretend she is a good friend. Please pray with me that I am not awkward, and that the kids take to me well. I have no worries about the girls, as I can identify with the girls, but I am worried about our first meeting with A (the boy!) I know in time I will be fine, but I am not used to cars and trucks and sports and stuff. :)
I am bringing a little something for the kids as a hello gift. I am bringing a little crayon activity set for each of them, ariel socks for the girls (Their fav disney princess) a Cars splash ball for the boy, and a cute t-shirt from the children's place for each of them.
I'll update when I get back on Sunday as long as I'm not too tired!
-Megan
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying for you guys! We are beyond excited for you!
Aww! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to meet them! :-)
Post a Comment