Wow.. I am an updating fool these days! Lots of news to share I guess.
The kids will now be coming as a foster placement while we fight for them.
B's will wait until adoption proceedings to make that change I've talked about.
I can share even less now that they are coming as a foster placement, but that's ok. :)
God is still good!
-Megan
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Megan,
I just read your article in Peekaboo magazine and wanted you to know how much it blessed me. My husband and I waited for 13 years before we were blessed with our first child through the miracle of adoption. (We're no strangers to the waiting game.) We are now in the process of adopting our second child. He is due June 1. I didn't know where you and Baron were in your adoption journey but I felt compelled to encourage you and tell you that God DOES have a plan for you guys. He is the one who placed the desire for children in your hearts and I believe that He wants to fulfill that desire. I hope you are able to adopt these 3 precious children. I pray that all goes well. I also wanted you to know that our agency, ABBA Adoption out of Little Rock, is desperate for adoptive parents for bi-racial babies. If you guys ever want to adopt a newborn, there is definately a need and you wouldn't have too long of a wait. Our first agency turned out to have some unethical practices and have since gone bankrupt (we can relate to your frustrations with the adoption scam) but this agency is AMAZING. If you would like some more information, I'd be more than happy to share with you. Otherwise, God bless you both as you pursue this adoption. DHS has a desperate need for adoptive parents, too.
In His Love,
Leslie Hutsler
lesliehutsler@hotmail.com
Good luck on this awesome and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG....did I mention LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG ride you are on. God has so many rich blessings in store for you. I look forward to following and praying for your journey.
Post a Comment