Just wanted to write a post about my friend Diane!
I am so excited for her!
She had her first ultrasound today for this pregnancy, she's 8 weeks, 2 days pregnant, and the baby is fine and healthy! She even got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today!
After losing 5 babies to early miscarriage, like me, she finally got good news today!
Please join me in praying for her and her little peanut!
-Megan
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will definitely be praying. In reference to the question - yes, how long was it from when the homestudy was done until you were officially licensed.
Awwww Megs, I didn't see this. You are such a good friend. I am all teary now. And that baby on the ultrasound is sleeping in his Mei Tai carrier on my chest, as I type this.
Love you :)
Post a Comment