Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayers

Prayers would be appreciated. Apparently I have a staph infection in my ear. (fears of MRSA are coming to mind) ridiculous. This is why I need health insurance, because I'm the girl that gets a staph infection from a pimple in her ear. ugh. Quick healing, and some pain relief would be nice, it's been about 6 weeks now, and I'm just now being seen for it as it wouldn't go away on it's own. Love you guys. thanks for listening to me vent and complain sometimes!
More pictures to come. Taking pictures is helping me pass the time. I hope nobody minds that there aren't any good updates lately. We just haven't gotten any news. The great wait is on.
-Megan

1 comment:

Nikki said...

T-day is Monday and boy do I hate the waiting process!

I'm sorry to hear about your ear. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

Btw, love your new kitty! She is so cute!