Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Amazing God!

Wow,
that's really all I have to say.


Take Your Vitamin Z: Yesterday We Lost A Member Of Our Church Family


I pray that God gives me this heart. A true heart for adoption for all the right reasons.

Our God is an awesome God.
-Megan

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I am so sorry about your loss. I really am! I'm not sure what vitamin z is--is it zinc? I'm praying for you. xoxo

The Barreness said...

Beth, it's a friend of a friend of a friend. Thought it was an amazing story of true Christian love, and people with a Godly heart for adoption. They adopted the child that was only given a couple of months to live, instead of turning him over to the state. Knowing that their son would die, and they had a choice to call him their son, or not go through with the adoption. They loved him the best they could through his short life, even though he couldn't even react in a positive manner to their attempts. They are truly amazing people, and I posted this because I pray God gives me a heart like theirs!
Not sure what the blog author's reference is to vitamin z.. as I don't know them IRL.

:)