Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baron and I are going skiing!

We have a week and a half of vacation time, (starting today..) and we were trying to come up with ideas for a great/cheap way to waste our time! (I know.. most people don't think of skiing as cheap!)

So I got on google maps and entered in ski resorts. I clicked on the closest to Dallas and found this one.

warning: the accommodations aren't that great, and they get mixed reviews.

BUT... the point is that the reviews for the skiing are all good! And that is really the point, to have fun, not stay at a 5 star hotel.


I am soooooooooo excited. I have always wanted to go skiing again, and Baron has never been before, so it will be something new!

All told, gas, lodging, ski rentals and lift tickets=$200.

Seriously. Not per person. :)

We leave on monday or tuesday, and I'll post pictures when we return!

-Megan

1 comment:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Woo Hoo! Have fun! What a blessing!